DCC-9-PCB is the electronic infrastructure that fits inside the DCC-9-BOX and allows the connection of an EV charger to the main feeder of a panel without affecting the load calculation.
DCC-9 is proudly manufactured in Canada by Thermolec.
*If your main power supply is over 125A (150A or 200A) use the DCC-11*
- Real-time readings of the total power consumption of a unit’s panel;
- Detects when total power consumption exceeds 80% of main circuit breaker capacity and temporarily de-energizes the EV charger;
- Automatically re-energize the EV charger when the total power consumption is less than 80% of main circuit breaker capacity for more than 15 minutes
- Components needed to connect and power an EV charger.
- Electronic Components
- EV Charger Breaker (Max 60A)
- 2 pre-wired Current Transformers (CT)
- 2 power Cables
Gen-3 of the DCC-9 has the ability to receive and transmit load shedding instructions from an external energy management system via a dry contact input and output.