DCC-11 is an energy management system designed to allow the connection of an EV charger to the main feeder of a panel without affecting the load calculation.
If your main power supply is 125A or under (100A), use the DCC-9.
- Real-time reading of the total panel power consumption with pre-wired current transformers (CT).
- Detects when total power consumption exceeds 80% of main circuit breaker capacity and temporarily de-energizes the EV charger.
- Automatically re-energizes the EV charger when the total power consumption is less than 80% of main circuit breaker capacity for more than 15 minutes.
- Ideal when no more breaker slots are available in a panel
- Does not affect load calculation of a panel
- Automatic billing of electricity by the utility for multi-unit residential building installations.
- Can be ceiling or wall mounted.
- Electric Vehicle Energy Management System
- Splitter Box (Max 200A)
- EV Charger Breaker (Max 60A)
- 2 Pre-Wired Current Transformers (CT)
Gen-3 of the DCC-11 has the ability to receive and transmit load shedding instructions from an external energy management system via a dry contact input and output.
Follow the same installation steps as for the DCC-9: